The company IT4Business carries out projects implementation of cloud solutions to help your business reduce capital expenditures, to minimize security risk, to improve fault tolerance of IT services that provide the ability to scale IT resources quickly.
A team of certified professionals of IT4Business will select the best cloud solution for your business and will migrate all or part of your IT services to the cloud.
The main benefits of cloud solutions implementing:
- A more transparent, predictable and controllable IT budget;
- Improving of the efficiency and flexibility of IT services of company with less costs;
- Save time and money by costs reducing of IT support services;
- Easy start-up and access to enterprise-class systems.
The introduction of cloud solutions from IT4Business – is:
1. Check the availability of migration to the cloud:
Our team will assess the readiness of the transition (Cloud Readiness Assessment), taking into account the complexity and uniqueness of your business, as well as the features of your IT systems.
2. Choose the right decisions and economic justification of investments:
We will help you to choose a solution that corresponds to your company and present the economic justification of the decision. In the course of the solution selection, we will make TCO and ROI calculation, comparing several options for cloud solutions, as well as ground-based infrastructure services.
3. Develop a strategy for migration to the cloud:
Our experts will outline the migration plan of IT services to the cloud, drawing your attention to the important factors and nuances.
4. Migration and implementation of the solution:
Our team is implementing the project according to the experience accumulated in project management methodology, which ensures a smooth transition and continuity of your business during the project.
5. Maintenance and support of cloud infrastructure
IT4Business can provide your company with the services for post-project support and further management of cloud infrastructure.
IT4Business team has successful experience with such cloud products:
- Microsoft Office 365 (MS Exchange Online, MS SharePoint Online, MS Lync);
- Google Apps for Business;
- IBM SmartCloud for Social Business;
- Microsoft Windows Azure;
- Amazon Web Services.
In addition, we are ready to offer you specific cloud solutions, including:
- Virtual workstations (DaaS)
- System-class CRM for customer interaction;
- Helpdesk System class to work with the clients’ order;
- Management of mobile devices (BYOD);
- Corporate data archiving system;
- Systems to improve and manage the productivity of employees;
- Project management systems.Back